Terms & Conditions
GAME OF SKILL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tantrixx Summer Competition
The Content Works Pty Ltd
ACN 643 260 922
14 Boundary Street,
Paddington NSW 2021
Contact: 0405 138 356
Entry – age restrictions
18 years of age or older.
Entry – residency restriction
The Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements.
9am AEST on 09/11/2020 to 11.59pm AEST on 23/11/2020
How to enter
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
Step 1 - Follow Tantrixx on Instagram or/and Facebook
Step 2 - Like this image and tag a bestie with your favourite summer emoji.
Step 3 - Make sure your friend is also following Tantrixx!
Must include favourite summer emoji
Multiple Entries Permitted?
Yes, entry is unlimited
Prize(s) - description
A summer supply of Tantrixx Self Tanning Mousse for you and your best friend. Prize includes 10 x bottles of Self Tanning Mousse Ultra-Dark and 2 x Luxury Tanning Mitts
Total number of prizes
Total Prize Pool
The judging will be performed by a judge/panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
Location of the judging:
The Content Works Pty Ltd
14 Boundary St
Determining the winner(s)
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
The prize draw will begin 10:00am AEST on 25/11/2020.
Winner will be notified via DM no later than 26/11/2020
Collection of Prize
The prize pack will be sent to the winner via Australia Post.
The winner will be published on @Tantrixx Instagram on 25/11/2020
PART A - INTRODUCTION
- Information on how to enter and Prize details form part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions include the Schedule above.
- Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- Where there is an inconsistency between the Schedule and Parts A to J of these terms and conditions, the schedule will prevail.
PART B - PRIVACY
- The Promoter will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of:
(a) conducting the Competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the Competition) and for promotional purposes, public statements and advertisements in relation to the Competition;
(b) providing information about the products and services offered by the Promoter and its related companies and its affiliated retailers; and
(c) research to improve its products and services.
- By entering the Competition, entrants’ consent to the use of their personal information as described in clause 5.
PART C - WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
- If the Schedule permits entrants to be under the age of 18 years, such entrants must seek permission from their parent or guardian to enter. If the winner of a Prize is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- Directors and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies and Participating Retailers are not eligible to enter. Immediate families means spouse, ex-spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, sibling or step-sibling.
PART D – HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the Schedule.
- If the Schedule permits entrants to submit more than one entry, each entry must be unique and submitted separately.
- Entries must not have been published previously or used to win prizes in other competitions.
- An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
- The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
PART E - PRIZES
- Each Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
- Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
- All taxes (excluding GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- A winner's use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Competition.
PART F - HOW THE WINNER(S) ARE DETERMINED
- The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s).
- At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner(s)” section of the Schedule, each valid entry will be judged individually on its merits by the Judges based on the Content Criteria.
- The winning entry or entries will be the entry or entries that best satisfy the Content Criteria, as determined by the Judges.
- The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of Prizes specified in the Schedule
- The Judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Each winner will receive a Prize.
PART G - NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE(S)
- The Promoter will provide each winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of their identity and/or proof that they were responsible for the winning entry.
- Each winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. Each winner authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
PART H - UNCLAIMED PRIZES
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify each winner in an attempt to ensure that each winner receives their Prize. However, if a winner cannot be identified or does not claim the Prize within three months of the date on which the winners are determined, their Prize is forfeited and will be awarded to the next best entry.
- Each winner of an unclaimed Prize will be determined and notified in accordance with Parts F and G.
PART I – NO LIABILITY
- Any Prize supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. Each Prize may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If entry is via Facebook or if the Competition is promoted on Facebook, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and each entrant agrees to grant Facebook a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social network; and
(b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or any other social network.
- If entry is via Instagram or if the Competition is promoted on Instagram, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram and each entrant agrees to grant Instagram a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or any other social network; and
(b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Instagram or any other social network.
PART J - TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws
SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Can I cancel my order?
Tantrixx will aim to ship all orders within one working day, therefore no changes can be made after you have placed your order. All cancellation requests will be reviewed as soon as possible, and if the order has not been submitted to our warehouse then we will process your cancellation if possible. All emails regarding cancellations must be titled ‘Cancel Order’ in the Subject field of the email. Please include your full name and order number in the body of the email.
Can I return my order and exchange or refund?
Tantrixx will not accept any refunds or exchanges on product purchased due to health regulations. If the product purchased is defective or you feel is not as advertised, please email us at email@example.com prior to returning the products and we will do our best to resolve the situation. Full directions are on the packaging, including development times.
In the event your goods have been damaged in transit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Can I change my address?
As we process and ship all orders as soon as possible, we do not accept any address changes after your order has been placed. All address change requests will be reviewed as soon as possible, and if the order has not been submitted to our warehouse then we will process your change if possible.
All emails regarding change of address must be titled ‘Change of Address’ in the Subject field of the email. Please include your full name, order number and corrected shipping address in the body of the email, and we will do our very best to update your details for you before your order shipped.
Address change emails not titled in this manner will not be processed.
What if my order is held by local customs?
If your order is held in customs, it is the responsibility of the buyer/customer to contact their local customs and organise for their order to clear customs. Tantrixx is not liable to contact customs officials, or refund any orders which are refused by local customs. Tantrixx provides all necessary documents to clear customs with each order.
Can I add/remove product or change the shipping method?
Once the order has been submitted and providing it hasn't been picked by our warehouse, we will do our best to amend your order. Please email any changes ASAP by email to email@example.com
If your parcel is marked as ‘delivered’ by the local postal service, yet you do not physically have your parcel it is up to the customer, not Tantrixx to contact the local postal service to follow up the problem. If the local postal service and the customer do not resolve the discrepancy, Tantrixx is not liable to refund or resend your order, but we will work with you to resolve the situation.
Can I use a P.O BOX in my shipping address?
If you choose a courier service to ship your order your shipping address must be a street address and must contain a mobile phone number so the courier can call you if they need for delivery confirmation. If your order is shipped with regular mail shipping, then it is ok to use a P.O box in your address.
All order details need to be placed in English language only. Please note, any orders not placed in the English language may not print address labels correctly and thus, may be delayed in reaching your shipping address.
The use of diacritic marks such as ñ will not be printed and thus Tantrixx will not be liable for refund / or replacement.
If you have purchased Tantrixx we assume you are of the legal age. Extended exposure to the sun causes serious damage. Our products do not contain sunscreen.